A few new beers and and ciders and a couple back in stock items…
- E.Z. Orchards Poire: Pear cider made from a blend of Forelle, Comice and Bosc pears grown at their orchard in Rickreall, OR. 5.90% ABV.
- E.Z. Orchards Hawk Haus Cider: Blend of Jonathan and Yarlington Mill apples grown at E.Z. Orchards. The heirloom Jonathan trees are over 28 years old!. 6.60% ABV.
- Jolly Pumpkin/ Anchorage Brewing Calabaza Boreal: Collaboration Belgian Style beer brewed with grapefruit peel, juice and peppercorns and aged in oak. 7% ABV.
- Double Mountain Cluster: Single hop IPA brewed with Cluster hops. 85 IBU, 7.3% ABV.
- Epic Hop Syndrome cans: Hoppy 4.5% ABV Pilsner.
- Epic Escape to Colorado cans: IPA brewed with Mosaic hops. 6.2% ABV.
- Aecht Schlenkerla Oak Smoke: Doppelbock brewed with oak kilned malt and Hallertau hops. 8% ABV.
- Goose Island Lolita: Belgian style Wild Ale brewed with raspberries and aged in wine barrels. Age-worthy up to 5 years. 8.2% ABV.
- Goose Island The Illinois: Imperial IPA brewed in commemoration of the mile high skyscraper Frank Lloyd Wright designed for Chicago that was never built. 95 IBU, 9% ABV.
- Petrus Aged Red: Sour red ale fermented with cherries. 8.5% ABV.
- Sour Power 6 Pack: Variety 6-pack of sour Belgian beers (Monk’s Cafe, Petrus Oud Bruin and Petrus Aged Pale).