- Gouden Carolus Cuvee van de Keizer (Blue): "Grand Cru of the Emperor" is an iconic Belgian Strong Ale, brewed in celebration of the birth of Emperor Charles Quint. A fantastic example of the style, this hearty beer has notes of roasted malts, caramel and dark fruits.10% ABV.
- Gouden Carolus Cuvee van de Keizer (Red): Brewed for the first time in 2008, the 10th Anniversary of the original Grand Cru of the Emperor. This is a blonde version, brewed with a variety of malts, spices and Belgian hops. 10% ABV.
- Straffe Hendrik Heritage 2012: Quadrupel ale, aged for at least a year in oak casks in the ancient cellars of Huisbrouwerij de Halve Maan. 11% ABV.
5 Dissimilar Beers:
- Local Option Morning Wood: Amber ale brewed with Dark Matter’s El Salvador San Jose coffee and aged in new American oak. 40 IBU, 7.3 % ABV.
- Stillwater A Saison Darkly: Dark saison brewed with hibiscus, rose hips, and schisandra berries. 8% ABV.
- Trinity 365 Day Golden Sour: Brewed with a malt bill of over 30% raw wheat, then aged for a year in French oak Chardonnay barrels with lactobacillus and brettanomyces. pH of 3.0, 5% ABV.
- Great Divide Oak Aged Yeti (back in stock): Imperial stout aged on oak. 9.5% ABV.
- Elysian Space Dust 6-Packs: A favorite from Elysian’s Manic series, now available year round in 6 packs. Brewed with Chinook bittering hops and dry-hopped with Citra and Amarillo. 7.2% ABV.
- Sea Cider Pippins (back in stock): Off-dry cider shows off the Pippin varietal in this robust, 9.5% ABV cider from Victoria, BC.